We welcome enquiries and feedback by phone, email or post.
Please remember that the Black Dog Institute is not a crisis centre and cannot provide crisis support. If you or someone you know needs immediate help please call:
Feedback and enquiries
To make an enquiry or provide some feedback (positive or negative), please refer to the information below.
Please note: The Black Dog Institute will be closed from Wednesday 20th December 2017 until Monday 1st January 2018. We will re-open again on Tuesday 2nd January 2018.
Phone / fax
Business hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Reception/deliveries: (02) 9382 4530
- Clinics: (02) 9382 2991
- Medical referrals fax: (02) 9382 8510
- Clinics: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising and donations: email@example.com
- Health professional education and training: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School and community education including promotional materials: email@example.com
- Workplace training: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing and partnerships: email@example.com
- Media enquiries and requests for expert comment - visit the media enquiries page
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Black Dog Institute, Hospital Road, Prince of Wales Hospital, Randwick NSW 2031
For written directions and map: How to find the Black Dog Institute.