We welcome enquiries and feedback by phone, email or post.
Please remember that the Black Dog Institute is not a crisis centre and cannot provide crisis support. If you or someone you know needs immediate help please call:
Feedback and enquiries
To make an enquiry or provide some feedback (positive or negative), please refer to the information below.
You can view our Whistleblowers Policy and Procedure on our Board and Governance page.
Phone / fax
Business hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Reception/deliveries: (02) 9382 4530
- Clinics: (02) 9382 2991
- Medical referrals fax: (02) 9382 8510
Students, please note: Due to limited resources and a high number of queries, we will be unable to respond to any requests for specific assignments. We encourage you to explore the clinical resources and fact sheets on our website.
- Clinics: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donations: email@example.com
- Community Fundraising : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health professional education and training: email@example.com
- School and community education including promotional materials: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workplace training: email@example.com
- Marketing and partnerships: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media enquiries and requests for expert comment - visit the media enquiries page
- General enquiries: email@example.com
Black Dog Institute, Hospital Road, Prince of Wales Hospital, Randwick NSW 2031
For written directions and map: How to find the Black Dog Institute.