A free interactive presentation developed for high school students to demonstrate the benefits of keeping mentally fit.
We all know the benefits of keeping physically fit, but what about our mental fitness?
In this free 30 minute interactive presentation, high school students will:
- learn the importance of mental fitness
- be shown practical ways to build their mental strength, flexibility and endurance
- take part in activities that can help improve overall wellbeing and resilience
Suitable for high school aged students.
Presentations are delivered free of charge.
- Fees apply to cover travel and resource costs for in-person presentations and donations are appreciated.
- To enquire about a presentation, please complete the online booking form. We require a minimum of 4 weeks’ notice.
- Please note, in-person mental fitness presentations are currently only available in NSW. Webinars are available for all Australian locations and run on AEST.