Create your own event
A great idea is just the beginning! With the help of the Black Dog Institute, creating your own fundraising event will help change the lives of people impacted by mental illness.
In just minutes you can build and customise your page, then start sharing the link with your friends, family and colleagues and asking them to make a donation. Every donation is then recorded on your fundraising page along with a message of support from your donors.
Whatever you want to take up, give up, celebrate or host we will be with you every step of the way.
To ensure the success of your fundraising event from start to finish, we've developed our fundraising guidelines and a fundraising toolkit to help you. These documents outline:
- ideas for your fundraising event
- what you can and can't do to help the Black Dog Institute
- our key messages
- use of the Black Dog Institute logo
- media release templates
- suggestions for promoting your event
- templates to help you with donations/sponsorship
- tips and checklists to help you stay organised.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our Fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields designated with a * are required
Success! Thanks for filling out our form!