Policy and advocacy
Black Dog Institute seeks to ensure that important research findings are rapidly translated into improved health policy both locally and globally.
- Inquiry into the accessibility and quality of mental health services in rural and remote Australia | Prepared for the Australian Senate | May 2018
- Inquiry into the mental health of first responders, emergency service workers and volunteers | Prepared for the Senate Education and Employment Committee | June 2018
- An evidence-based systems approach to suicide prevention
- Integrating technology and mental health care
- Draft 5th National Mental Health plan